Saturday, September 17, 2011


Cold Touch by Leslie Parrish

From Amazon:

Since being gifted-or cursed-with the ability to touch a lifeless body and relive the deceased's final moments, Olivia Wainwright has died a hundred deaths. And every glimpse into this darkness draws her deeper into danger.

Though he doesn't believe in psychics, Savannah Detective Gabe Cooper offers her a glimmer of light. As their bond deepens, Olivia will have to choose between her cold gift and the warmth Gabe can provide. And Gabe can't refuse when she needs his help solving a crime that's haunted her for over a decade-her own murder.

My Thoughts:

Gotta say, I really loved this book! Paranormal romance is not usually my first choice, but when I read the back cover of this one, I was intrigued. This book is ridiculously creative, surprising and, above all, new. No vampires, werewolves, demons, angels and any of the more popular characters. Instead, well-developed and well-written men and women that the reader can believe in and connect with. Olivia was a beautiful mixture of strength and need. Gabe the strong, courageous, intelligent man little girls are taught to dream of. And when their worlds collide, they have to learn to understand and accept before they can trust and love. Woven through all of that, is danger, mystery and a desperate search for justice. I liked this book so much, I went back to read the one written before it, Cold Sight. And I look forward to more from this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment