Saturday, March 27, 2010

Book Two - Choices

Now that the publishing of Bronwyn's Stand is as good as it's going to get, I am starting to think about the next one. It is not connected to Bronwyn's Stand so maybe I have options? Do I self-publish, submit it to a big publishing house or to a house that will "add it" to one of their existing lines? It might get picked up under option number three, but then I become E Kelly writing for ____. Is that a road I want to take? I don't know. Let's also factor in friends who really want me to write the stories of the other characters in Bronwyn's Stand: Poet, Preacher, Caveman and Hollywood. What happens to those books? It's one thing to have a great story, it's another entirely different matter to figure out how to get it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment