Saturday, May 15, 2010

Update on Book 2

It's been a while since I posted I realized. That's what happens with life. It ebbs. It flows. And sometimes you get everything but the locusts! One Heart ~ Two Souls is approximately three quarters complete. I have friends who say that they really want to read book two and then I tell them that it's not the sequel to Bronwyn's Stand. The answer I usually get then is "Oh. But you have to write about them again." I'm beginning to feel like this book is my red-headed step child. I hope once people read it, they won't feel that way. And I guess it's a compliment that they enjoyed Bronwyn's Stand so much that they want to read about the characters again.


A funny thing happened yesterday - A friend I hadn't seen in a while came to see me. She read Bronwyn's Stand on vacation. Imagine that! Bronwyn went to Mexico! Anyway - she really liked the book but she is the first person that had trouble connecting the E Kelly she knows with the content of the book. I thought it was funny and I'm sure what more than one person is thinking. And she asked me if I had based any of the characters off of real people. If the story were true in any way. LOL.To be Bronwyn? Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment