Saturday, June 4, 2011

Altar of BonesAltar of Bones by Philip Carter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Love, love, love this book! Reminded me, atleast in spirit, of the Divinci Code. Intrigue, suspense, and romance. Who could ask for more? The story was ridiculously creative and intelligent. A race between the Keeper and a host of bad guys to identify, locate and save the fountain of youth. And did I mention,the strong, handsome, dangerous man that pledges his support and undying love? This book has it all. Not only would I recommend it, I plan to keep a careful eye on this author to see what he comes up with next!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! Thanks for the concise review! I think you've said it all and I will definitely keep an eye out!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete