Thursday, January 13, 2011

Anna's Strength

Still waiting. Sent queries to a few more agents. Even sent query letters to Harlequin and Avon. Also bought the publishing rights to cover photos for the entire series. This way if I have to go to Plan B, I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment